||BRAND SOUTH AFRICA YOUNG CREATIVES AWARD
The Brand South Africa Young Creatives Award honours the exceptional work of the most talented young minds in our industry.
By submitting an entry for the Brand South Africa Young Creatives Award, an entrant states that his/her entry meets all the above eligibility criteria, and agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Loeries.
Only permanent residents of Africa & the Middle East are eligible for entry. The cash prize is non-transferable and will be paid in South African Rand. If the winner is not resident in South Africa, payment will be made into an international bank account. All South African and foreign exchange control requirements will be adhered to.
See “Category Types” in this document for an explanation of the Category Type.
||Brand South Africa Young Creatives Award
||Type A & Multimedia
- No more than 5 examples of your professional work from the last three years.
- All creative work must be submitted in JPEGS, Video and/or Audio.
- All the work in your portfolio must have been approved by the appropriate Brand Representative, and must have been commercially exposed (e.g. flighted, built, distributed, etc.) to a substantial audience. Student work and concepts may not be entered.
- Please indicate what your contribution to the work was, e.g. copywriting. Especially when submitting big campaigns.
- A written reference supporting your entry provided by your Creative Director or equivalent supervisor.
- A full resume, including your contact details, employment history, and a summary of your last three years working experience, including awards won, showing us why you should be considered for the Young Creatives Award.
- You must turn 27 during 2018, or be younger, to be eligible. Supply proof of your age (copy of a South African identity document, any Passport, or birth certificate).
- Contact details of three professional references, i.e. people who have worked with you.
Optional 1 or more:
- Overview Video
- Original Content Video